Risotto with Sparkling Spumante Brut
Refined, light and tasty, this first dish is perfect for important celebrations but also for lunch with friends or family. The bubble for this risotto is also its main ingredient: The sparkling Spumante Brut Scianco.
How to cook risotto allo Spumante Brut?
DIFFICULTY : Easy
PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING: 20 min
DOSES PER: 4 people
350 g (12.34 oz) Carnaroli Rice
50 g (1.76 oz) Butter
1 Small onion
100 g (3.527 oz) Parmigiano Reggiano
500 ml vegetable broth
500 ml Sparkling Brut Scianco
- Take a pan and prepare separate the onion finely chopped. Prepare a pot with vegetable broth that we will use to cook the rice.
- Place in pan 30g butter and add the finely chopped onion.
- Blonde the onion, pour the rice, and make it roast a few moments with a bright flame with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the 500 ml of sparkling Spumante Brut into the pan.
- Keep stirring the rice so it doesn’t stick to the bottom and, when necessary, add few spoons of vegetable broth to finish the cooking. Add the quantity enough to make it boil in case add again when needed.
- A few moments before the end of your cooking, turn off the fire and keep the rice with the remaining butter and Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Serve the risotto hot, put some parmesan and black pepper to finish it. You can serve it paired with our sparkling Brut Spumante. Enjoy it!